TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree that by participating in this Contest you will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
You need to fulfil the following eligiblity criteria to be eligible to participate in this contest:
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
- You have a billing address within the territory of India.
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/promotion agencies (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
- Contest is valid from 4th June 9 pm to 8th June 11:59 pm
- Make a minimum purchase of Rs 1999/- on turmswear.com between 4th June 9 pm and 8th June 11:59 pm.
- After placing your order, share your favourite styles from Turms on your Instagram or Facebook profile.
- Tag @myturms on Instagram and @turms on Facebook.
- In your post tell us why you love Turms. Use hashtag #kabirsinghXturms to participate.
- Five lucky winners with the most interesting posts on Instagram or Facebook will be invited to meet the stars of Kabir Singh in an event in Mumbai or Delhi
- Each winner will be eligible for winning only one entry per person.
- Winners will be contacted by our team on their contact details on 9th June.
- Winners will have to travel to Mumbai/Delhi for the meet and greet. The cost of travel will be borne by Turms (Bigphi Technologies Pvt Ltd).
ODDS OF WINNING
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the 'Details of the Contest and How to Enter' section above.
Turmswear may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws and in our their discretion, change these T&Cs or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries.
We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. No greater than the number of Prizes stated in these T&Cs will be awarded